The Family

The Family

Friday, June 18, 2010

Hazel Brooke Perkins





Here is Hazel! She was born Monday morning at 7:40 am. 8 lbs 2 oz and 20 3/4 inches long. She's struggling a little with jaundice but seems to be getting better every day. Other than that she is healthy. I on the other hand ended up getting a C Section after a long labor and very little progress. I'm still recovering but as long as my medicine is working I'm great! I've been meaning to put pictures up all week but this being a mother thing takes up a lot of time. Who would've thought? Here are some pictures we took this week. Mom and the girls are here helping a lot by making dinner and cleaning. Randy is also great with Hazel! It's so great watching him be a dad. Hopefully I'll have more pictures this week.

No comments: