The Family

The Family

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Elder Glaus: Letter 1

Well i have less than three weeks left here at the MTC and then I'm off to The Redwood Empire!!! I cant wait to go but i still have a lot more studying to do.
I'm not district leader anymore. I got released this last Sunday and one of my companions Elder Jones got called to be it. I am now however the senior companion in our companionship.

Christmas was amazing!!! Our district woke up and went to our classroom to open presents and we had two devotionals. L Tom Perry came and Greg Olsen who paints a bunch of pictures and I have a few of them hanging in my room. There talks were amazing like usual. I always get something new from them.

Oh and thanks for fall the food mom and dad but i think that will be enough chocolate for a while. I'm getting kind of sick of it lol. I see Sister Glaus and Sister Hashey all the time and we get to talk for a little when i have time.
I love the book Sister Glaus made for me with all the pictures of the family. I cant wait to start putting some pictures from my mission in there.

Well anyways the Spanish is great. I love speaking it and we taught the first lesson to fake investigators 4 or 5 times.
Well i hope all is going well and tell everybody i said hi and to have a happy New
years.

Elder Glaus

No comments: